Yellow

Posted on Updated on

I started patrolling my house today, looking for yellow things. I giggled when I realized yesterday that I was wearing a lot of yellow. My two favorite colors are green and yellow, so it was very uplifting to see just how much I actually incorporate them into my life, without even thinking.

1985 alaskan shirtOne of 14 vintage yellow shirts I own.

yellow nail polishyeah, the polish is a little chipped.

Yellow amalgamationrubber duckie, bubble wand, Goats Head Soup, cigar box, Travel Log, comic book shop bag, poppy candle, rad Carmex, necklace and textured craft paper.

my dirtiest shoes because i wear them the mostand shoes, of course.

I have also found a lot of red and green rifling through my house. I might have a couple more color posts in store!

What does your favorite color say about you?

About these ads

9 thoughts on “Yellow

Jess said:
    August 11, 2009 at 9:01 am

LOVE this! Mellow yellow

Jeff The Jeff said:
    August 11, 2009 at 11:27 am

*Tony Bennett voice*
    I like things that are yellow/
    Gold things are fantaaastic.

Jeff The Jeff said:
    August 11, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Also, you’re wearing FAR too much yellow to look so darn serious.

pepperedthought responded:
      August 11, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I didn’t know what my face should look like.

theybewe said:
    August 11, 2009 at 8:53 pm

I love your yellow toes!

Sistow said:
    August 28, 2009 at 3:52 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!! one of those yellow pairs of shoes are mine grrrrrrr!

[...] you for introducing me to the awesomeness of yellow (see tee [...]

[...] a random collection of the electric blues from around the house. I have my yellow, now the blue, but looking around I see I have a lot of lime green hanging [...]