What an amazing weekend it’s going to be! With the Labor Day holiday and my regular days off, I will have a four-day weekend! While a lot of it will be thinking of new things to write about here (for all you lovely readers), of course I will have to spend some time having a ball! Here’s what’s on my plate now:
Saturday is Teddy Bear Day, and I will be excited when that’s done, so no one will make “beary special day” quips for another year.
5. There will be a flurry of shopping after work, for a super-top-secret special surprise party for a very special cousin. I am truly excited to surprise her, and to see if i can decorate this party like I imagine it.
Dinner Bell Cafe picture thanks to Prescott Area Daily Photo
4. Getting to spend a day in Prescott. With family. I couldn’t ask for a better day off.
3. Finishing a present for my cousin at ASU. Oh my gosh, she is the coolest, funniest gal you will meet. If you’re ever lucky enough to meet her.
2. Sparklers! I still have some leftover from Fourth of July and you better believe a couple will be stuck in the birthday girl’s cake!
1. Sharing the whole fantabulous weekend with The Beau. Sounds corny but whatever *punch* we’re awesome together and always have tons of fun.
What are you charring over the grill this weekend?