Although I already posted about why I’m excited for spring, that post in no way diminished my impatience for winter to be over.
So, some things I am thankful for, to keep my mind off the winter:
5. Plans, lists, and more plans! You guys know I love my lists, and plans are probably second in my weird loves. I am currently making plans and ideas for the spring/summer of friends! The picture is part of one of my ideas: a summer camp of sorts with badges! Scavenger hunts, water balloon fights, mud olympics (if there’s a monsoon) and more and at the end of the year, we count up the badges and name the winner!
photo credit Agent Lover
4. Women in Horror Month Zine. I have been thinking about it for a while, but now it’s coming down to the wire to ACT! I am really excited to pour some ideas into a zine, and one for a good cause. Promoting strong women characters in horror is something close to my heart.
3. The picture below, and all the other amazing MMA things that have happened this week:
original picture by CagePotato
2. Dear Scott, Dearest Zelda. I want this book tattooed on my skin. I knew I loved the Fitzgeralds before, but now I am completely smitten. With Zelda especially. Progressive and astute, yet naïve and irresponsible, she could have been me, as a flapper. I don’t want to give it back to the library.
1. The number one thing I am using to get my mind off winter this week? The gym. I love my gym so much. It may tire me, but I sleep better, I feel better, and thanks to my new obsession with the tricep machine, no chicken wing arm! It’s no David Barton gym, but the results are the same.