So, in honor of the first day of spring, I thought This Take Five Friday would be the Top 5 Things I Am Looking Forward To In Spring!!
1. My Birthday! I am a Spring Baby (april 7th), so I am most definitely looking forward to a reason for everyone to give me hugs and wish me a special day! Stay tuned nearer for my birthday for a special article I like to call “Seven Things Aries Hate About You,” in rebuttal to Mystic Medusas’s Virgo rant.
2. Desert Botanical Garden’s Chihuly Glass exhibit– It is only at the garden in AZ until the end of May, so I have to get out there and see it. I imagine a Dr. Suess-like wonderland. If it isn’t, I will still imagine it that way!
3. Some awesome movies coming sooooon! Away We Go, Drag Me To Hell, The Brothers Bloom (with its questionable grammar title), Little Ashes (even though it has Robert Pattinson), and maybe, perhaps, The Limits of Control (I am so getting some ridiculous glasses like the gal in the trailer!).
4. Etsy Storefront! One of my friends is opening an Etsy shop on April Fools, and I am doing an interview with her to find out what is going to be going down! I am so excited to see all the baubles she’s putting up! She’s a flippin Tiger Shopper!
etsy store opens April 1!
5. Enjoying the beautiful outside weather with my beau before it gets too ghastly hot and he won’t emerge from the air conditioning until late October. I love him to death, but he hates the heat. 🙂
What are you going to be doing in the gorgeous springtime?