5. This cool, dark-detecting, LED-lit jack-o-lantern! Learn how to make your own here!
those tools look especially scary.
4. Learn everything you need to know about pumpkin-carving, including how to make your own stencils, on Squidoo!
cutest couple ever.
3. Extremely intricate pumpkin designs.
Frank stencil on ReadyMade
2. If jamming your hand into a gooey pumpkin doesn’t sound like your kind of fun, make some sack o’ lanterns!
photo via blog, courtesy of Kyle Wood)
1. The man who runs Secret Fun Spot (he’s also written a book about the old magic stuff you used to be able to buy in comic books) also made this blog about this capital A-mazing Phantasmagoria ride at Bell’s Amusement Park in Tulsa. Take a look through the site and notice all the details that went into making this ride back in the day.
Don’t forget to check out the dollhouse transformed into a haunted house!