Since I have been in a tizzy the last month (moving, holidays, etc.), I completely forgot to post a Take-Five last week! So, for this week, things I am thankful for already in this new year:
5. This song, which I listened to way too much. No, really, I am forbidden to play it in the house for a while now; The Beau might hurl the cd out the window! 🙂
4. Quotes, Fire-starting blogs and Helpful pushes. I always need a little visual support when I decide to do something, and these things have helped me start my new year on a journey of personal…clean-uppiness.
3. Liz Wolfe showing me graciousness. I found her page on FB and told her she was an inspiration to people’s imaginations. She took the time to answer back, which gave her a huge gold star in my book.
forgetful gentleman cards. le swoon.
2. Letter writing. Now that I have (pretty much) unpacked all my stuff, I can get back into some of my habits. The big two i’m excited for are letter-writing and reading. With the library only a bike-ride away that will be easily caught up. Letter writing is a bit tougher. I am ready to rise to the challenge of turning everything off to focus on one person though. Anyone want a letter? 🙂
1. Possibility. The year is fresh and filled with so many different choices and pathways laid out. I know it’s just an arbitrary date on a calendar, but I like to have deadlines and start dates (that i like to think of as guidelines) , and the new year fills me to the brim with goals and freedom. A carte blanche I can doodle on at my leisure.