Although the title is a misnomer compared to the rest of the U.S. (even Florida had a cold spell while we were up to 76 in some parts of the state), I’ve been in a rut of sad, wintry grey-blahs.
So I will be taking five to remind myself that some fun spring things are right around the corner.
5. Spring Training – lawn seats, seeing th A’s with The Beau, beer, and most importantly BALLPARK PRETZELS!
4. Hiking, playing darts on the patio and being outside in general.
3. Making plans for adventures
2. My semi-SAD ending. Hard to think of someone living in a place that has sunshine 300 days out of the year could have any sort of winter depression seems obvious, but it happens every year around november, and it goes away by march. It can’t just be holiday stress.
1. Planning things to do with friends. Game Nights, scavenger hunts, camping and road trips, photo shoots and mini-movies. You name it, I’m planning it for my friends. With fantastic invitation flyers to go with it.