21 Years ago on April 4th, my sister came into the world and my life would never be the same. Through thick and thin she is there, to laugh, fight, shop and laugh some more with. Al, Tinkie, Missy, Poopsicle, I love you. This Take Five Friday, I’m thankful for you.
5. While not technically sisters, they lived in an awesome apartment, wore cool clothes, and drank weird drinks while keeping suitors at bay. Awesome Sisters!
4. Another awesome “platonic” duo.
This is veering into the Xena Gabrielle territory, so let’s just move on.
3. I’m thankful for the fact that I always had someone to teach, and someone to learn from my mistakes (though she made plenty of her own)
2. She has never once kept her mouth shut. I am thankful for that because she has taught me how to stand up for things, and that my intuition is usually right.
1. The number one reason I am thankful for my sister: Without her, life would be less vibrant. She is a rainbow of joy (literally HA!) in my life.