Don’t. Not to be a jerk, but it’s not going to be good.
Instead, watch/ read these:
- The awesome buried alive scene in Kill Bill Vol. 2
- Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Premature Burial“
- Blood Simple. Oh man it’s sooo good. So dark and cold. I don’t want to put the clip on here, since The Beau hasn’t seen it, but go watch it!
UPDATE: I looked, and it’s on Netflix Instant Watch, so you have one less excuse not to watch it, so gooooo!
- Joe Pesci in Casino. Seriously, Casino is so awesome. All the little parts, all the big parts, just so glorious. And the soundtrack, oh my!
- Read all the links pertaining to it. p.s. I love that “Texas funeral” redirects here.
2 thoughts on “If You’re Thinking of Seeing ‘Buried’ This Weekend…”
I was torn on whether to see this movie or not, being that I am claustrophobic and the thought of being buried alive makes me pee myself! LOL Thanks for the advice, I will pass on seeing it if its not worth it. I will say that I love Casino and have watched it many of times. Blood Simple does not ring a bell so I will definitely have to go check that one out. Thanks for sharing.
OOO yeah go watch Blood Simple-it’s the Coen Brothers first movie. Very good. M. Emmet Walsh scares me.