I am so stoked! October guys!
Here are five things I am thankful for as the new month rolls around:
- IMPOSSIBLE/Photojojo mail alert! SQUEE!
Yes, that little dinosaur came with the package and yes, I did squee when I saw it!
- S’more cookies! I have made so many lately and I can’t believe I just found out about them a month ago. Thanks to Lovin From the Oven for her amazing recipe. You should definitely peruse her site; she has the most delicious-looking photos.
- Talked with my mom about one of my list items, and she thought it was sweet and loved my idea!
- It’s still not cool enough yet, but I have started planning some photoshoots with friends and family and it makes me so excited! One will be filled with desert scenes and pulp fiction dames!
- Birthdays! A crop of fall birthdays are looming, so I am really excited to figure out some unique gifts to make for them, complete with photos for the blog of course!
What is revving your engine this week?
One thought on “Take Five Friday: It’s October People!”