Background info: my year to-do goal list.
Well, I didn’t get everything done I wanted to. But I did get a few things done just by having fun. The best part about my unaccomplished things? I am just going to turn them into a summer fun list!
1. Another tattoo, or a beautiful touch-up of my existing ones
3. Make a vlog
4. Start a photo-folio
5. Begin writing my screenplay
6. Help out at a women’s shelter
Successfully grow a garden I managed to keep some annuals alive despite the ridiculous amount of spring heat we have had. I think I have gained enough confidence back that I might actually try some bulbs this fall!
Take pictures in photobooths with all my closest friends (though maybe not all at once) I didn’t get all of them, but I got a lot of memorable ones!
11. Do something for my mom she has been putting off doing herself
12. Having a significant amount of clutter released from my house and into the wild
13. Stay in a historic hotel
14. Have a girls night out
16. Have written a short story everyday for at least 3 months
17. Get all my craft hurricanes sorted and organized
Bake at least 3 new desserts and 3 new dinners Margarita Bundt cakes, Jerk Chicken, a totally different chocolate chip cookie recipe, cinnamon muffins that could be breakfast or dessert, whoopee pies, Chipotle-style lime rice and chicken (i helped make that with The Beau!)…I need to work on my dinner-making skills a bit still.
19. Photograph lightning
20. Watch a meteor shower
Not get into debt over Christmas I think the best way to do this is buy presents during the year. I in no way have that forethought, but it always seems like a great idea.
23. Visit friends in another city
Visit and help my grandma with yardwork and cleaning My cousin and I cleaned her fridge. I believe the oldest thing we found was 2005. I commented that some of our cousins weren’t even born when someone shoved that into my nana’s fridge. So odd.
25. Get my car running in tip-top shape (mostly) by myself
26. Shoot a short movie
Read a classic I have never read before I have re-read several of my favorites this year (Flight to the Mushroom Planet, The Outsiders) but a classic I had never read before was Red Harvest. Holy Cow I felt like my whole life had been a sham because I hadn’t read this!