– Talking to an acquaintance about my aunt dying unexpectedly. Even though she is my boss’ boss and I don’t know her that well, a hug from her was welcome.
– This personal story of how Casino Royale helped film critic Phil Noble Jr. mourn in his own way, as Bond mourned in his.
– An achingly beautiful description of the unsettling mysteries of the Lynchian world.
– I can’t imagine how scared I would be, after running 26 miles in another country where I do not know the language, and receiving a doughnut from a well-meaning person. Italian man who ran the NYC marathon being lost, then found.
– this photo of Montgomery Clift:
But it’s only 3:30. There might be more.